2013/02/16

Marche Vivo: Best Crepe!


Finally I will introduce my FAVORITE restaurant in Vivo city, harbourfront, Singapore: MARCHE!!!! 





Feel like I have to moooh



Seriously, after having had my first Crepe here, it's the best thing ever. I loooove it! 




It's in Harbourfront, the last station of Circle line. From Kent Ridge MRT, it takes about 20 minutes to get there. Pretty convenient.



This is the map of Marche. It's on the top floor of Vivo city.  



Already drooling! 




This is the interior. I wanted to take more proper photos, but one of the workers there abruptly stopped me in not such a pleasant manner. Service is not superb here. That's one disappointing part, but apart from that it tastes so yum! 



Juice here is yum! 




The one on the left end is the savory crepe. It's different from sweet crepe next to juice, so beware!


There are add-on toppings like chicken, salmon, mushroom and so on. But I love the vegetable one the most, and that's even free! Vegetable one has zucchini, paprika, brinjal and so on, and it tastes so yum! > <



So this is what you get. One thing to beware is it gets cold really quickly so make sure you it is quick enough if you want hotter food.


Just Look at this beautiful yum creature (?)!!!
I would say portion is just enough for one person.  Personally I cut it with knife and fork, pour yellow sauce on top slightly, and put it inside my mouth with spoon. Just love this food!


They also have Lunch express menu which is just sooo worth it! I think it's from 11am - 3pm on weekdays. Last time I had Paella with free drink. It was freaking cheap and so yum!! Definitely worth it! 



I also recommend pizza (I had vegetarian one and it was so good! Free flow basil!). Personally I am not a big fan of rosti but it also seems popular. For dessert, wahae was alright.








Such cozy and pretty place. Very comfy air and old cottage-like. Charming!




Anyways love this place sooo much! Decent price(almost everything below 20), decent food! Lovely lovely place in Vivo!





No comments:

Post a Comment