2013/02/17

NUS Deck recommendation!





As a Decker, this is very personal, maybe even biased review of Deck, the arts canteen in NUS.




My favorite favorite favorite favorite shop in Deck. Maybe second favorite is the Indonesian shop upstairs. Their seafood satay is yum!





I eat here almost everyday, and so far I haven't gotten sick of it!






My favorite dish: potato. So good!






My favorite dish: lady finger. Also finger licking good!




My favorite dish: spinach. Also so yum!





And omg, this salad is the best thing ever! But it finishes really quite quickly. Try to be there before 2.





This costs $1.90. Can you believe it?!?!




Normally the dishes will be on the compartment, but instead of getting gravy, I prefer just eating them this way ;)





My favorite seat that gets most sunshine and looks out to sky and trees. But be careful of bird poops sometimes!








And! of course, I looove this fruit juice shop! Everything's good here. I used to eat avocado milkshake, raspberry shake, and so on. But after I found out they use lots of syrup I switched. I mean, it's alright. Many people still love them, but it's just that I don't want it.






My favorite thesedays is apple carrot juice, no ice, take away. It costs $2.10. (With ice it's around $1.50.) And it's been my favorite for about one year? Though some people hate the idea of drinking carrot juice, apple carrot is pretty good. It's healthier this way too, for some reasons I forgot.






It comes out this way. That's my juice! > < Love this shop!





So because of these two shops, deck is my favorite! Anyways, even if it were not, I wouldn't have any choice to go to other canteens :(





No comments:

Post a Comment